USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
Psychiatry 2011 - nono - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Matching & Residency (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Psychiatry 2011 - nono (/showthread.php?tid=530288)

0 - ArchivalUser - 10-13-2010

How many people and who take iv at Rosalind Franklin uni Chicago and what questions do they ask? Please help

Rezrez:

Yes, Maimonides is very flexible, I have my iv on Tuesday, Nov 30th. I couldn´t schedule it a wednesday because i will be travelling..that week is crazy for me! I think i´m going to mess up with all the programs nov 29, 30, 1:traveliing dec 2 and 3, but it was they only way i could make it work. I received your email, but you never answered me. =( can you send me your skype id by email?? I would like to meet you! Reza is a boy or a girl?? =P

gmty999: Maybe we will see each other, depending on our dates. I would like to know if we are going to me in IV, if you have skype you can add me, my id is athenea3000

Take care everyone and good luck for tomorrow!

Thanks for the advice lovinpsych..for me this is just too scary!!=P I always wanted to end up in NYC (I´m crazy about that city) but yes, even though location is important, i need to consider fellowship options, brand name, visa! and other stuff. We will see what it´s going to happen and I hope we find the best for everyone! =P

@atih:i got a confirmation from Jackson memorial from the PC

@Bazinga:I don't know.Maybe because i'm a 2004 grad who needs visa??What do u think?I and Nadimpsych know a friend who has 88 in her step 1 and she has a call from UPenn and Rush and Uni Chicago.And i haven't recieved a call from either...I desperately need a good call now!

@ tmd
when did u get the confirmation email? I got the email last week and I havnt heard from her. Its the same email id that u hav on the invitation right?
thanks....ur help is appreciating!

after how many days of interview invitation, did you guys get confirmation email from jacksonmemorial ??

Hi, I am Psych resident . I have gone through all which you people are going .I can't get an interview call for you , other than that if you need help (if you already have an IV) I can help you how to answer and stuff like that,
Regards

@psychresid10: Hi, thank you for support Smile Could you please share some common psych questions are asked in IV? I mean besides general questions? And one more question, could you please tell me about " what role psychoanalysis play in psychiatry today? " I already searched the net and prepared an answer, but really appreciate if you guide to answer this question better Smile sorry, one more thing, do you have some tips for psychiatry IV ?

Thanks a lot in advance Smile

I wrote to cherie O'Neil,the pc and she replied back the next day.I got it a week ago.Try writing to her again.Yeah the same email ID