USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
How I -Caribe-Got Through Finally- Email info - iv_diwana1 - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Step 1 (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: How I -Caribe-Got Through Finally- Email info - iv_diwana1 (/showthread.php?tid=637225)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

How I -Caribe-Got Through Finally- Email info - iv_diwana1 - ArchivalUser - 12-03-2011

step2_file_all

0 - ArchivalUser - 12-03-2011

SCAM ALERT!!
DEN OF THIEVES.... ala $14K SCAM

0 - ArchivalUser - 12-03-2011

den of thieves ID:

drkhan321
stepsusmleforum
castorp
lynk1
luckycaribemd
iv_diwana1
renu_usmle
drsatyajit_k_md
shivjeet_kapoor
samir_reddy
sammy_parikh
iv_diwana
king2010
sami2005
maynotgetresidency
enycity
finallypassedandgotr
smita_patle

0 - ArchivalUser - 12-04-2011

I was chatting for 6 months with many forum (s) IMG students when I realized that I was somewhat (temporarily –schizophreniform) psychotic in expecting the forum's disjointed advice scenarios to get me a high score by magic (e.g., 'got 99 264...', 'used Kaplan notes 9 X and USMLE world 4X..." etc- seriously???? what a bunch of 'crock!')...That is why I chose (my email is sharmila_reddy16 for info)

0 - ArchivalUser - 12-04-2011

thanks for the update, i have added sharmila_reddy to the list of SCAMMERS / Fraudsters / $14K - Den of Thieves list

drkhan321
stepsusmleforum
castorp
lynk1
luckycaribemd
iv_diwana1
renu_usmle
sharmila_reddy
shivjeet_kapoor
samir_reddy
sammy_parikh
iv_diwana
king2010
sami2005
maynotgetresidency
enycity
finallypassedandgotr
smita_patle

sharmila_reddy16
renu_usmle
usmle.masters
MariaRez2010

0 - ArchivalUser - 01-11-2013

Hang in there! if it helps, I took it and failed it too on my FIRST ATTEMPT (despite blowing $6K by using PASS PGM IL- i.e., you get what you PAY for!!!)...I got a 187..so imagine the anger and disappointment I went thru when i first got the news :/. Anyway,I took out my anger by going to the park, taking walks, talking to people that really cared about me, mostly my family (of course), and they told me that I could sooo do it again, no worries and to NOT listen to the negatives...which alot of mean selfish people out there do for a living (maybe..lol). I mean all they say is "give up!, residency programs will not accept you if you failed the first time, yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah" WRONG A'HOLES! Lol. Just remember that they (most hospitals) actually need you, regardless ifyou failed the first time. They want more doctors. If you look at most residency programs which I did, some of them say, "requires you to pass the step1 at least the second or third time" So I do not know where these selfish A'Holes are getting their info from. Failing step1 is not really a big deal...I mean once you are done with it the second time hopefully, try to hold a research position or volunteer somewhere to show that you really want this despite the fact you failed it the first time.

So be strong and listen up, get rid of that feeling as fast as possible...lol,and review this stuff all over again, just remember you ALMOST passed....all you need to do is add on! that's all you need "ADD ONs" well and grasping to the material that you probably missed while studying for it the first time.

This is what I did: I used my network from Caribe friends (e.g. windsor- 85% failure rate!) and found those that got 230s on 2nd attempt. using references I found a certified personal tutor (BBB) that got me through—aided by UW questions of course!.. (cost $12k though! CALL six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred ext eight three three seven six eight FOR THEIR 24hr- INFO LINE).

Again think about it...you ALMOST passed...so that means you have a potential to get way more than passing the next time around,
anyway! THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU! I am positive you will pass the next time!

p.s. soorrry that my words all over the place. But hope you get my point here.

0 - ArchivalUser - 01-15-2013

Hang IN There-I too passed …after a Big failure
Hang in there! if it helps, I took it and failed it too on my FIRST ATTEMPT (despite blowing $6K by using PASS PGM IL- i.e., you get what you PAY for!!!)...I got a 187..so imagine the anger and disappointment I went thru when i first got the news :/. Anyway,I took out my anger by going to the park, taking walks, talking to people that really cared about me, mostly my family (of course), and they told me that I could sooo do it again, no worries and to NOT listen to the negatives...which alot of mean selfish people out there do for a living (maybe..lol). I mean all they say is "give up!, residency programs will not accept you if you failed the first time, yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah" WRONG A'HOLES! Lol. Just remember that they (most hospitals) actually need you, regardless ifyou failed the first time. They want more doctors. If you look at most residency programs which I did, some of them say, "requires you to pass the step1 at least the second or third time" So I do not know where these selfish A'Holes are getting their info from. Failing step1 is not really a big deal...I mean once you are done with it the second time hopefully, try to hold a research position or volunteer somewhere to show that you really want this despite the fact you failed it the first time.

So be strong and listen up, get rid of that feeling as fast as possible...lol,and review this stuff all over again, just remember you ALMOST passed....all you need to do is add on! that's all you need "ADD ONs" well and grasping to the material that you probably missed while studying for it the first time.

This is what I did: I used my network from Caribe friends (e.g. windsor- 85% failure rate!) and found those that got 230s on 2nd attempt. using references I found a certified personal tutor (BBB) that got me through—aided by UW questions of course!.. (cost $12k though! CALL six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred ext eight three three seven six eight FOR THEIR 24hr- INFO LINE).

Again think about it...you ALMOST passed...so that means you have a potential to get way more than passing the next time around,
anyway! THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU! I am positive you will pass the next time!

p.s. soorrry that my words all over the place. But hope you get my point here.

0 - ArchivalUser - 04-25-2015

thx

0 - ArchivalUser - 04-25-2015

Read BEST USMLE TUTOR'S STUDENT REVIEWS ONLINE...

For best results on USMLE Step 1 please visit BEST USMLE TUTOR today Call us at 8034935573 today if you need help/mentoring to score high/pass Step 1....

0 - ArchivalUser - 06-27-2017

trhx