USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
(Passed!) Wanna help if someone needs - mapleleaf157 - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: OET & Step 2 CS (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: (Passed!) Wanna help if someone needs - mapleleaf157 (/showthread.php?tid=687981)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

(Passed!) Wanna help if someone needs - mapleleaf157 - ArchivalUser - 07-14-2012

Hi everyone.I just want to extend my help if someone needs.I stumbled once then passed in the 2nd attempt after quite a long struggle.I know how horrible people feel when they face situation like this.I will be glad help any one to go through especially those who r going through inhumane psychological stress after being unsuccessful. Personally I got help from many when I needed so I feel this moral binding to other examinees.If any one needs help just leave a message. thanx

0 - ArchivalUser - 07-14-2012

hi..can u plz tell where was ur centre?..
what was ur study source FA 3rd or 4th edition?
how did u practice typing? any site u advice...
did time was enough while closing the case and typing PN....were u able to diagnose the case quickly in given time period?,.....thanks

MAPLELEAF

thta is really kind of you to extend your help. i am in htis situttion, and it will be very encourging to talkto you. pleas let me know how to contact you...

really appreciate it!

hi there.i took exam in LA.I studied FA 3rd edition .I did typing practice at home.u can also use online typing tutor.it is quite a good site to practice.there multiple others which u can just google it.yes i did finish all in time and there is usually enough time for everything unless one mess up.I guess I reached all the diagnosis although it is not so important but always better if u can.tc

@ bandar666;
just let me know ur skype id I will add.tc

my id is :

heman466s

thanks for reply ...goodluck

Congratulations on Passing! The key is to Keep Going! I had to repeat Step 1 and 2CK so I know how it feels.

Just a question do you have USMLEWORLD Step 2CS videos downloaded and saved. I actually need it to review as a refresher.

If you do can u send to kaushal62001 at yah oo . ca.

I already passed CS but do not know where i saved the videos...

Best Wishes Doctor!

Congratulations mapleleaf157! It's really nice of u that u want to to help other examinees.. can u please tell me how to prepare for step 2 CS because i am starting preparation for step2CS recently. And what type of difficulties an examinee can suffer during the exam.
Wish you all the best!
thanks

i also want ur help and guidance.may i have your skyp id,mine is is usmlesteps2
thanks...