USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
psychiatry 2013 - psychdoctor - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Matching & Residency (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: psychiatry 2013 - psychdoctor (/showthread.php?tid=689285)

psychiatry 2013 - psychdoctor - ArchivalUser - 07-22-2012

HELLO PEOPLE,
ALL PSYCHIATRY APPLICANTS FOR 2013 SEASON LETS JOIN HANDS TO HELP EACH OTHER ...

GOOD LUCK

0 - ArchivalUser - 07-22-2012

wait till september

0 - ArchivalUser - 07-23-2012

This is a voice from a lonely heart,my name is MIRABEL;i pass through your profile today and was move with passion of love.please i will like us to hold our dream together,here are my mail box:
(realluvonlyu),
Remember age or Colour even distance has nothing to do with True love,so please we can move from here, contact me to have my personal picture,the greatest is love,thanks.

0 - ArchivalUser - 08-19-2012

scores/yog/usce/visa status....repeat applicant or 1 time participating? If repeat how many interviews did you get?

0 - ArchivalUser - 08-19-2012

kcompete_xy, lets start with you. Wink

0 - ArchivalUser - 09-06-2012

I am new member too. I have been an observer all these years. Lets wish good luck to each other and start.

0 - ArchivalUser - 09-07-2012

Guys have you started looking at the program?

Here’s TRULY Guaranteed USMLE Success…for a CHANGE

Content

Statement

a. Overview
The only course (eleven thousand five hundred dollars per USMLE step) that will provide a 100% CASH Refund through an ‘if you do not pass, YOU DO NOT PAY…’ legally authorized, escrow contracted-guarantee

b.Training Method/Infrastructure
Multimedia driven- online, with personalized instruction on a rigorous training schedule, that allows you to continue to work or train FULL—TIME and study from the comfort of your own home, ON YOUR OWN SCHEDULE!

c. Goal
The student must PASS, or we will not get paid ANYTHING..PLAIN, SIMPLE and NO-NONSENSE

Qualifications

a.Academic Educational Training
Ivy- League trained MDs

b. Clinical Medical Training
Ivy League and other top US universities

c. Business Ratings
A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau

Course Sample Using a Standardized Case-Based Approach Adopted by the Student, Towards the Development of a Systematic, Basic Science-Driven Clinical Correlations-’Based Study and USMLE Review System

a.Background
Basic Science context for the Clinical problem presentation

b.Problem
Detailed statement and development of the clinical problem or case, using a 14-item standardized question set

c.Alternatives
Full case diagrammatic and multimedia driven, work-up derived from the above

d. Discussion
Learn by presenting your case and discussing all aspects of the presentation; this detailed approach emulates the ‘residency –training experience in every respect

Supports

a.References
Context of interaction with students
Student’s rating the course's performance compared to other courses.
Constructive feedback provided to the student on a periodic basis, with the circumstances and the student’s response.
Additional statements about the course’s performance, potential, and nature of the Guaranteed Outcomes

Contact Information (despite the FORUM attackers e.g., ‘helpgeneral’ (!!!) that work for other Programs at this forum- we take that as a COMPLIMENT as they FEAR US- well GO AHEAD and CALL as you have NOTHING TO LOSE!)

a.Phone
Our Information Line is available 24 hours at six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred extension eight three three seven six eight

Hi my credentials are, 199/207/cs pass/192 all 1st attempt, yog 2002, no visa required, 4 months int medicine externship, 2 yrs psych research exp, 6 months psych externship (most recent), planning to apply to 65 img friendly psych programs,,,

0 - ArchivalUser - 09-15-2012

I hope all of you applied,,,, good luck everybody