USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
and the oneday series trophy goes to........INDIA - 2bhappy - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Matching & Residency (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: and the oneday series trophy goes to........INDIA - 2bhappy (/showthread.php?tid=74519)

Pages: 1 2 3

and the oneday series trophy goes to........INDIA - 2bhappy - ArchivalUser - 02-16-2006

it was a great outcome for indian cricket team..... YOUNG GUNS are firing at their level best...... singh, raina, pathan, etc. were outstanding in these battelfields.....

now I think it is the time to resuffle....... only player with consistant performance should be in the team.... if tendulkar is out of form, let him be drink-boy.... if there is newone with promising performance, let him be in the team...

CONGRATS TO INDIAN TIGERS...................

0 - ArchivalUser - 02-16-2006

Hip Hip Hurray!!!!!!!!

2 - ArchivalUser - 02-16-2006

time to party..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually the series is not over yet. AND no matter how many wins india could have no win will be bigger than javed miadad 6 on the last ball in sharja. India players were seen fighting in their dressing room . kapil dev was swearing aloud at other players. I witnessed my self.

paki uncle,
stop crying.....

glad to know that you witnessed that match...

well, it is a game.... each match, each series has its own improtance and own standing..... I dont want to mention many matches where pakistan fumbled a lot against indian batsman and indian bowlers.... you can narrate many matches also where india struggled a lot..

let me clarify,, india is at 3-1 stand at 5 onedays series.... even if pakistan win the last match it will be 3-2... so the final outcome going to remain same.... at the same time, there is also 50-50 chance that final outcome may be 4-1.... who knows??

2bhappy u say what ever u want to say but nothing compare to that match in sharja . i know many matches india have played very well and some pakistan have played good. but that particular miandad's match was out of this world. In this particular series did i mention that pakistan won the test series. i did not. India need some good PATHANS and some good KHANS to help their balling side. dont u think

Kuch jalne ki Boooo Aa Rahi hey!!!!!!!!! hello_uncle_ok Apko bhi aa rahi hey kya?? Malum hey kahan se aa rahi hey?? samaz gaye3 na?? It shows that u people can accept the defeat. Bye tc cr

did I tell you about that match where akthar was very badly beaten by ajay jadeja????

kulsum aunty i am not crying . I am also happy that india won otherwise your prime minister would put restrictions on india cricket team to ever go to pakistan and than all the cricket lovers will be sad. you know how indian are. RIGHT