Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i'm a baby,help me plz! - future123
hi, i've just graduated and now i wish to pass the step 1 examination. I really need your advises for information about books and other material.
what text book of anatomy and another science should i read?
because i need to read all from start point so plz tell me which book you study in your college plz!. Thanks
hello future123, you know i want to be "a baby" like you, but i cannot ! hey, i am joking, what i mean is that if you just graduate, that is a great advantage for you to start reveiw and take the board ASAP.

People graduated long ago have difficulty bcause it takes them a long time to track back every detail of basic sciences knowledge, though i like this thorough review anyway.

Even for my case i had worked in my specialty for over 5 years, but it is clinical and not much directly to basic sciences. Everybody says that, and i myself, too Step 1 is the hardest. So, i think you are in great advantage no matter what that you graduated in America or internationally.

i think the current materials people have been using a lot and they pass the exams: Kaplan notes, First aid, Board Review Series, High Yield series, etc. there are a lot of them out there, but you can pick one you like the most and stick to them. Most of the books are repeated in contents.

I am also studying for step 1, too.

if you need more info, i have this email about the materials for you, bearkitten28

if you like to email me, we can talk more. GL.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »