Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psych Q (kap sim) - gowest
itsdefinitely not personality disorder.... since onset few years back... personality disorder life long.. i think
--------------
hearing voivec and paranoid features
ans is d!
??still no answer gowest!!!?
Schizophrenia, paranoid type.
agree D
I think it's paranoid personality disorder. He doesnt have now any kind of bizarre delusions, hallucinations or dezorganized behaviour. PD is lifelong, but dont forget he's only 27 and it became obvious at 19...1st episod i think it was a brief reactive psychotic one, duration < 1 month.
bingo lorelei! It is B- Paranoid PD. Expln as to why so, given well by her.

NOt delusional, coz these ppl hv fixed delusions tht revolve around one theme only. Most importantly they are able to function well socially and occupationally (as long as the delusion doesnt involve either of the two).

Not schizoid PD, coz these ppl are not the ones with weird thot content or prone to anger outbursts. Infact they are unable to express anger like the patient above. These folks are just loners who keep to themselves.

Not schizophrenia coz well u can see tht he was actually treated with anti-psychotics for once before and that didnt improve things, on the contrary he went on to have hallucinations.

If u wanted the kap sim expln, u'll come across it when u do the kap sim exam. good luck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »