Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ck application - farha
i wonder if anyone has expreienced this..
i applied ( paid up ) for my ck just recently..my paperwork and other credentials are already with them ( verified by direct phonecall) but my online application still requests that i send them the cert of identification form...any ideas on what i should do ?
the school has to do that...just give it time but fu with your school
my school has already done it..i have already appeared for one step..so all paperwork isin...
call them and ask them directly to clarify.
yeah call them and ask them. i had also similar problem during my step 1 exam and they said that my certification statement was not valid. and i have to send it again. i asked them what was the problem with the statement and then they replied after two or three calls that the date on it was invalid. i asked them and came to know that they had wrong date on my application. ie they had put date of my online application on all the documents they reeived. so your certification statement will have date obviously after the online application date. so they said how can they sign after we received, that is invalid. then i clarified with them the date when they received it and that was then done fine. so best way call them. i received their letter after two weeks for resending my certification statement and i already done everthng through phone. so dont wait for letter do call them now.
i spoke to them today...apparently now they have all the documents and arein receipt of full payment...so now i need to sit tight and wait for the orange permit...hope its in soon
thanks for all the feedback everyone
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »