Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks GOD,JESUS,BUDDHA,AHLAR,& all my parterners - july
"I PASS" ---- all because of you Guy.
You all know how much I feel excited just to get this 5 words (I PASS). I had wasted too much time in that step. Once I got depressed for that step. Once I got stucked in that step for my English. You all help me and make me get my confidence in ENGLISH. THANKS guy!!! Finally.......hmmmmmm....I PASS. Special thanks to Dr.kamra, Rosy, and Prince. Also thanks to all my other CS study parterners that we practiced before. We will remember the good moments that we spent together and practiced together. Wish all of you, BEST OF LUCK in your exam also.
congrats u sounds a nice girl
Congrats!

what time your oasis was updated..?

I am still waiting for mine... no score report yet.. anyone else in my situation?
one hour ago ( since midnight, after waiting for 3 hours, finally update.) GL.
it is almost 4 am here my score is not reported yet but my oasis last updated say 16 aug
congs july,i m so happy for u,good luck .
Hey buddy, sandeep
Thanks you. Also great thanks to you for sharing your physical examinations knoweldge and up to date CS informations with us. And also delicious food and drink you offer to us in your place. How is your result? Share your good news with us. How about Prince? Still busy with job and CK. Best of Luck for Step-III and Matching for both of you. Meet you guys in Residency.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »