Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explanations - jaxxy_
I am by no way affiliated to any company (Kaplan, UW, FA) nor to USMLEFORUM. This is personal.

Simply, it is not fair that some people get for free while others have to pay. And laws are laws. Dura lex, sed lex.
By willfully infringing copyright you are comitting a crime, and you know that.

And you also know that there are no valid arguments against me, because I stand on the law s side. You know that sharing that stuff is illegal. You know that you should pay hundreds of dollars to get legitimate copies. And you still do it.

I have no aliases here. jaxxysupporter and the other guy are not my aliases. Ask the moderators if we are the same person.

I am not racist. It was jaxxysupporter who made the racist remark. I am an IMG myself so that would be stupid. Most IMGs are hardworking, yes, but you guys must realize that things are different here.

It is just sad how you create conjectures about me. Sad, sad...
i see your point jaxxy but you need to understand that somehow we all break laws in our daily lives every now and then...im not saying be a criminal, im not propagating lawless acts but if u live ur life so rigidly by rules that by helping other ppl with things they probably find really hard to come by and afford then i think its just a crazy ego.... I personally paid for the usmle world and will do so for theonline q bank as well but if soembody asks for help im nto goign to deny them any...its soemthing i just cant do....

tell me have u ever downloaded music from the internet??? its technically breaking copyright laws.... i have alot of american friends and some of them are CRAZY about this law breaking business that sometimes its difficult to even breathe!

look im not saying ur wrong but sometimes coming out too strong in the wrong way can really hurt sentiments....

and yes jazzysupporter is a racist!

good luck jazzy...
well the site is working again , ur corruption did not work.

if u r really that sincere , just leave us alone

Finally, a well thought post instead of flames only.

Yes, downloading music from the Internet IS illegal, but do you think nothing is done about it? No, RIAA enforces it and sometimes you will hear about schoolboys or college students charged for using the schools network for P2P.

You better dont think Kaplan, UW and the others dont do anything about piracy. I say UW watch more closely because while Kaplan materials suffer from widespread piracy, I rarely see UW material publicly sold.

But as I watch, most of the people that used to sell Kaplan materials vanished one by one. They DO care, and they must be watching, right now. They just wont post and do what I am doing.

One thing is help your friends, but posting the whole thing in a forum, is not quite acceptable.
sorry i meant jaxxy...typing error
why you have 2 names?

http://www.usmleforum.com/forum/message.php?id=110364
That is not me. Admins and moderators please verify that.
guriyah,
I posted a message for u
jaxxy jaxxy jaxxy.....find me a position in ur workplace b/c if u have time for doing both....should be good
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »