Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some help - sweetheart
hi i m from india. graduated this year..............
with step 1 and 2 scores of high ninties and pass in cs.........
with observership expereince in UCI.....
my convocation is not yet over........ some problem with MGR university in INDIA, CHENNAI...........
don know what to do?
i ll not be ecfmg certified and i ll not be in a postiton to applyfor step 3?
what cani do?
can anybody help me? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
seriously confused...........any body like me?

Without the ECFMG cert (which u wont get without the degree verification, which, in turn, u wont get till the convocation) I dont think u can apply for Step3. U might try calling up ECFMG and explain the problem, but I think u need the degree to be able to apply for Step3.
How did you able to get the observership in UC Irvine? Can you suggest me whom to contact? Its amazing that UCI is giving observership with out ECFMG certification as California laws are tough.
I have same problem, infact much worse. my degree certificate was verified in may but transcrript was not because my medical college missed it.. and ECFMG took 3 months to let me know that. I have again sent the transcript now. ECFMG said they will not give me the certificate until transcript is verified.....6-8 weeks. As I already finished all my steps I applied for step 3 hoping that FSMB will recieve the ecfmg certficate later, but FSMB rejected my application as there was no ecfmg certificate. I applied for canniticut and I lost $ 75 for this.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »