Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to reddy704/any body - presi
give me some name of program and sub for low score only step1 200/82, cs in oct , ck in sep, gc, graduate from india 2001,had 5LOR from india, no us experince
Just write down good SOP and there are lot of things you can do to get interview forget scores you have good cahnce of getting residensy but you have to work harder than people with good scores LORS are from indai are just fine, i knwo people who got interviews with just the same stuff as you
email me at reddy704
thanx for ur reply. give some idea , how do i search for program who suppose to give call for inteview low scorer. is there any website or any list for previous yr match where i can get some idea . which subjects are low priority sub for low scorer
to reddy
sop means personal statemet?
give some idea about that
yes it means personal satement

search through FRIEDA Online for programs you can search even in ERAS but FRIEDA is more current and you can see all information like university program how many residensies are there what are the interview dates application deadlines web address etc
i will retun soon with some advice on sop
i give u personal email at reddy704 wouid u plz check and like to reply me.i am really disturbed my step2ck, because i couldnot complete my exam due to pc problem so i have to wait for NBME REPLY, in btw have to study for keep up my preparation. i donot have time to prepare my application stuff, my plan totaly has been changed. if u have any sop ,cover letter or any other thing ple let me know. also i didnot take ERAS token also.is there any last date for that?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »