Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had my exam today , i m kinda confused - irfan
Hello every one , i ad my Csa exam today in LA , i did 10 out of my 12 cases in time for 2 caese Headache and Knee pain in osteoarthritis Pt i didnt do any counceling due to last of time , i also couldnt write the investigation for 1 of the cases due to last of time ...
One of my case of pleural effusion didnt go as goood , the guy was dying with pain and asking for painkiller but Allah know what happend to my brain at that moment i confused it with Acute abd and told him i will give him analgesics after the investigations i hope that case was the research experimental one
i feel kinda confused about my experience , can some one share with me thier expericen and how they felt after taking the exam
Gl to all
u will pass man... u did right..chill out
thnx man , i hope so inshallah if any one need anyinformation please let me know specially those planing to take it in LA
Hi irfan
Thanks for sharing experience
Could u give me some advice about cas , my exam is in 1 day . sorriento
Thanks a lot , & best luck to your exam
Hi Sorrien
Be focused , Be aware of time , make sure u write PAMHUGSFOSS or LIQORAAA on the scrap paper ,those are solid points
remember the basics , like handshak, drap, wash hands be 4 exam , councling if time allows
With the pressure of time u will forget things and make mistakes but just keep on going
GL
hi irfan
digidoc says two out of 12 cases going bad..is perfectly alright.
and about the plueral effusion.......isnt what you said correct??? or what shd u have said instead?

i am taking the exam in LA. hows the weather there? shd i carry warm or light clothes? thanks.
Hi Gowest
Thanx for ur reply
The weather is nice i do not think u need to bring some very warm clothes its very pleasant not very hot . I m not sure about the pleural effision perhaps the best answer would have been to tell him that once u complete ur history and examination you can gvie him something for his pain honestly that as last case and i was so tired and there is so much time pressure .Make sure you d o ases of blood in urine and blood in stool there hihg possibilty you will get one of them if not both
Let me know if u have any more quaries
GL
okay, i understand now (abt the effusion). will certianly do those cases u advised. anymore such advice? thanks a lot irfanbhai

btw, do u think is FA enough for the exam? i dont hv the time for UW..
hi Gowest
i my self did UW and i did it in one week so if u have a week or more i would advice UW otherwise FA is sufficient too,
GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »