Beth Israel in NJ
Albert Eintein in PA, NY
Mercy hospital in PA
Suny in brooklyn
St francis in IL
St joseph in IL
UIC/advocate in IL
are these good/great IM program?
they download my photo, im assuming they're intereted on me. I just wanna if its a good program...

I would appreciate a comment even a lame one

beth israel NJ is lame
albert einstein...good
others i dont know
i don't know about these program but let me clear that they downloaded all applicant's photo but it doesn't mean they are interested in all.
dont you read? it says in the document that PD can't see your picture unless they are about to or interviewed you for identification purpose during interview and match.
Photographs are not mandatory but if you want your application to be complete, then you should provide one. Programs use the photographs to identify you when you come to interview and as a memory aid when creating a rank list. Programs cannot view your photograph during their initial evaluation of your application. The photograph is not visible until you have been selected for interview.

You may submit one photograph to your designated Dean's Office to be scanned and uploaded.

Thats from documents copied from ERAS website
Pictures downloaded does not mean that the programs are interested in you. I have more than 60 programs downloaded my files, including photos. It will be crazy thinking that all those programs are all interested in me.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »