Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interview chances!!!! - godblessall
is it possible for a person who has applied..... to not get any interview at all.... during the whole process i mean. what should such a person do? there should be some way by which everyone can get into residency... that would be really nice. i know my post may sound a bit stupid.... but it's just soooo distressing right now. this forum is really helpful.... helps to relieve the tension a bit. just wanted to say thanks to everyone who's helping so much and i pray that everyone's dream of getting into residency comes true this year.
it can be a possibility, depends on many factors that one of them is programs selection. I think in this case person can apply to more programs may be in specialities like Pediatrics, FP (wisely; by considering the programs requirement and their competetiveness), call the programs and encourage them to check his/her profile, vist the hospitals nearby and talk to program directors...and finally be prepared for scramble...however before all of the he/she must keep the faith in God.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »