Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A piece of fact - navigator93
i wud like to add tht wen we talk to people who matched last year or our seniors and people we really know who r in residnecies they always tell us tht its too early,and we shud not be depressed and hope ,they never disappoint or discourage, we all have stories of people getting matched with less then ordinary credentials ,but wen we come to this forum most of the time we leave with more anxiety and frustration ,so i think we shud keep hope and pray and enjoy this GREAT DRAMA!
GOOD LUCK TO EVERY ONE HOPE ITS A WIN WIN SITUATION FOR ALL OF US!
yes navigator... but I didn't asume you were saying that most people here lie... cz there is no need to... we all are pretty much aware of how stupid that would be. We are exchanging experience with people who live under the same pressure.

many of us can not even talk about this with our family or friends coz this race is understandable to them, no matter how many times we explain it to them.

Looking for some confort we look at this forum and express ourselves.

If someone lie or not there's no need to take that account. The most important here is to give some confort and help each other, no matter how embarrassed/proud of our scores / calls and rejections we could be.

Its all about friendship...

GL to you.
not understandable... sorry

;-)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »