Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
too late...? - mark231
is it too late for applying in different programs? if I apply at the middle of the october is it too late? please someone reply. thanks
Hmmm...honestly, it is hard to answer your question. I heard some people with high 90s score last year who applied late October got interviews. You may be as fortunate as they were. Try asking around for second opinion.

Good luck.

Cheers
thank cheers. is it a good decision to apply now with only step1 and CS result with showing CK will be taken by october?
Mark231...there are some hospitals that prefer you are ecfmg certified when you apply. Some prefer you are certified by the time they call you for interview while others can wait until you get certified, that is before Match day. Go check some of these hospitals' websites or better yet, email them.

University hospitals are expected to send invitations after November 1st...that's what I heard.

Once again...I would suggest that you ask other people for more information and advice as well as their opinion. Goodluck.

Cheers

Thanks Cheers. It is a great relief to hear that it depends on individual hospitals. At least I will find some hospitals when I will apply. Hope for the best. Again thanks. It was a great help from you.
Pray for me.
My pleasure ^-^ ....goodluck.

Cheers
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »