Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do i have a chance? - sulemanajmal81
Post match for someone with visa issue? No.

When I did the research about the program criterias, many of them ask for certificate by Dec.31, Jan.1, Jan.15h, Feb.1st latest. But majority requires certificate in Jan. If your certificate can reach you by their deadline, then it will be fine. I don't know the detail report date.
Well i m not talking bout visa issues for post match......i m just saying if one gets the passport in november some time
so wht should be the options then
either stay home and plan it according to 2008 match
fly soon take cs and give interviews whtever possible.....and hope tht u might get ranked....
and wht r the conditions if u r able to sign a pre match........even then they'll have those limits
for certifiction
ecfmg has scheduled tht all people who takes cs with in 2006 will get certified on maximum
20th feb....even if u take cs on 31st dec......
and rank order certifcation date for prgz is 21 st feb...
so in all this scenario wht wuld be the right option????
Meet the criteria of individual programs. For example, program A who invites you requries ECFMG certification by Jan 1st, then you have to meet the requirement set by the program. Program B who invites you requires the certificate by match day, then it is your best choice. You can't make them change their rules. So study their criterias and make your decision.

BTW, getting the passport is not enough for you to enter U.S. You need a valid visa stamped on your passport.

What will be the right option? Get your visa ASAP, schedule your CS earlier. Good luck.
well my man i referred to getting the passport bak from u.s embassy which is already stamped with visa.....its just the security clearance thing which hinders them from returning the passport.....and for tht they dun give time frames....culd come tomorrow ....or can take mnths.....its actually a stupid sceen i m into...
SALMAN just go for it!!!! dont listen to any one just apply this year!!!!!!!
thx man ......this is the hope i need!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »