Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visa Issue - drraza
i have applied for extension of b1 visa ,but hvt heard any thing from them. my current entry is expiring on octub 13. what should i do if i did,t heard any thing before 13. i have one IV ,but didt get schadule bcoz of this.
if you have applied for extension and have a valid receipt from them, then you can continue to stay. INS takes its sweet time. But keep calling USCIS for status.

For more info chk immihelp.com (not sure abt the spelling, just google)
did u receive their receipt or not , if you received it then it will used as your legal document to stay.these days it is taking time to issued extended I-94 .schedule your IV AS SOON AS POSSIBLE B/C YOU R LEGAL HERE TILL A DECIISON HAS MADE IN REGARD TO YOUR APPLICATION.
Thank you very much for your concern.
did u mail original I-94 TO USCIS
I did,t mail origional I-94(cope of that). yet not received any reiept that,s y woorried.
what documents u mailed with extension form
when did u mailed doc for extention. did u choose for dilivery confirmation option while mailling documents if not atleast u will have receipt of mail, if u sent by post office go to www.usps.com enter ur doc trac no and check the status of ur mail or web site of service by which u sent doc to check if they have received mail then send them a reminder request lettet and call them as well. hopefully it will work.
did u get 3 month entry on b1 have u asked for 3 or 6 month extension
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »