Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reg submission of form 186 urgent - harrypotter
do we have to ask the notary to seal the envelope in which we r submitting the documents, as it is mentioned in the instructions to post the form from notarys office
a little bit of the margin on the form 186 is not getting printed, is it okay, i tried my best to adjust the margins, that isthe max it will allow since it is not a pdf document
please some kind soul reply
thanking you in advance
i got the form notarised and then couriered it myself. i think its ok about margins but still wait for a second opinion.
hi,

make sure u do as asked n required my ecfmg ... let me tell u that I was expecting my orange permit as its been 3 weeks since I applied BUT instead received a love letter from ecfmg saying that my form 186 is not complete ... N most funny part is that they hav objection on the pic on form 186 while they happily accepted the other pic being sent to them ( both pic are same ones ) so I dont understand what prob they have with pic on form 186 .... anyways this all was enough to drive me crazy ...

I ll advice you to follow all that is required .. I got my form notarzed from chase bank so asked them to give me a bank envelop n mailed it myself ....secondly print the form with 2.5 mm * 2.5 mm dimension

Good luck !!!
u can send the form ur self ok. no problem happen. i did that so and it was accepted.
what about the margins
the rt side margin is not getting printed, whatever i do
the wording is there but not the margin
please somebody reply urgently
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »