Saint Vincet,worceter,MA..Any Body Knows this prog - jut
average...below average...above average
prematch or not...
fellowship chances....
Is this good enough to choose with j1..with passed step3
............thanks in advance.........
what are your credentials?
I know a bit.

Fellowship chances not very good(I dont know why they claim Tranbsplant Immunology as fellowship when its actually fellowshiup for Pathology not IM!).They have their own cardiology fellowship but highly competitive.........receive 900 applications for just 2 posts!Assistant PD very moody.PD is a liar but polite.He will tell you all sorts of lies during the interview and after it as well.....dont believe him! Superficially residents get along but once you're inside lots of politics.
Teaching is bad.....in fact its so bad the majority residents do not attend morning report(which is in the afternoon not in the morning!)as its a complete waste of time.Physically the hospital looks nice but its small, just 2 floors where the residents actually work in so its small.......the other floors are rented out for private clinics and other outlets.

They give pre-match.

If you need H1 visa then give this a pass or atleast rank it below your H1 visa programs.
thx sherwood
i hav interview there on 7 nov.........anybody else plz comment...if hav some info
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »