Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Experts, your input please! - need
For the question, tell me about yourself, what would be the ideal length of the answer? Asking,bcos I feel you could go on forever and I personally feel brief answers are always better. Can you mention the things that are already in the cv or is it best to talk about yourself as a person and how passionate you are about your speciality?
Hey Vit!
I guess you are on line............
Can you tell me what you think?
Sorry for stalking! But, Iam so confused regarding this and my 1st interview is coming up!
Hey Vit!
I guess you are on line............
Can you tell me what you think?
Sorry for stalking! But, Iam so confused regarding this and my 1st interview is coming up!
hey need,

This is an open ended question designed to ask, "What can you do for/give us." & "What can we expect from you as a resident." Approach the question that way when aswering. Highlight your key points as a physician & a person which will give them insight into as a resident. Does that make sense?

In summary:
1. Be confident, clear & concise
2. Tell them your strenghts as a resident and as a person.

hey need,

This is an open ended question designed to ask, "What can you do for/give us." & "What can we expect from you as a resident." Approach the question that way when aswering. Highlight your key points as a physician & a person which will give them insight into as a resident. Does that make sense?

In summary:
1. Be confident, clear & concise
2. Tell them your strenghts as a resident and as a person.

Thanks a ton, Vit!
That surely helps!
Thanks a ton, Vit!
That surely helps!
need...i think an ans lasting about 2 min is gonna be fine...
need...i think an ans lasting about 2 min is gonna be fine...
??????
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »