Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
case presentations? - alexa97
does anyone know if they make the applicants do case presentations during an interview? which hospitals or programs do ?
Case presentations? Never heard of that. At most one interviewer might ask you "so tell me about an interesting patient you took care of"...but it is not really a case presentation, but just a casual conversation about that patient, why you consider it interesting and what you learned from that experience. So, have a patient in mind for your interviews (just in case, the above scenario is in fact very rare) but don't start talking and "presenting the case" like you had the whole thing prepared with labs and chest x ray reports in your briefcase.
Hope this helps
Case presentations? Never heard of that. At most one interviewer might ask you "so tell me about an interesting patient you took care of"...but it is not really a case presentation, but just a casual conversation about that patient, why you consider it interesting and what you learned from that experience. So, have a patient in mind for your interviews (just in case, the above scenario is in fact very rare) but don't start talking and "presenting the case" like you had the whole thing prepared with labs and chest x ray reports in your briefcase.
Hope this helps
i agree, it usually goes like....
tell me an interesting case u have come across??
i agree, it usually goes like....
tell me an interesting case u have come across??
thanks necker and coolv.. Smile that was alot of help..
thanks necker and coolv.. Smile that was alot of help..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »