Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California letter. - vohra
How long it will take. When do I need to have this letter

now, during iv, before rank order list.

thanks.
it takes 6 to 9 mo to get it after u file it.
it is reqd at the time of application at CA progms , or IV if u have contacts
it takes 6 to 9 mo to get it after u file it.
it is reqd at the time of application at CA progms , or IV if u have contacts
It seems to me that i applied for the PTAL back in Novmber and did not receive the approval until last month 11 long and expensive back and forths and lots of costly translations.

Lots of people get them but my university did not respond in a timely manner.

However, 6 to 9 months is what the licensing analyst told me was the average time.

You can get an invite for an interview without a letter but the PD would like to see the letter in hand.

You will not be at matched without aletter due to the time and problems associated in getting a letter issued.
It seems to me that i applied for the PTAL back in Novmber and did not receive the approval until last month 11 long and expensive back and forths and lots of costly translations.

Lots of people get them but my university did not respond in a timely manner.

However, 6 to 9 months is what the licensing analyst told me was the average time.

You can get an invite for an interview without a letter but the PD would like to see the letter in hand.

You will not be at matched without aletter due to the time and problems associated in getting a letter issued.
Guys ...just wanna know how expensive is this letter.........?

Is the fee for letter high ...or is it the entire process and length of time which makes it

costly...?
Guys ...just wanna know how expensive is this letter.........?

Is the fee for letter high ...or is it the entire process and length of time which makes it

costly...?
Hello to everyone,
My understanding is that the famous Californian letter costs $600, an exorbitant price and it takes a few months to obtain it.It must be signed personally by the governor of California and it does count as a LoR.The program directors do not take an application in consideration without that Californian LoR.I've been told so far by many programs to which I intended to apply.Why?Because of the high number of applicants.
What an original method to make money California state has chosen! 600$ is still an exagerated price to be paid by an applicant before matching for California.GL to everybody.
matoka
Hello to everyone,
My understanding is that the famous Californian letter costs $600, an exorbitant price and it takes a few months to obtain it.It must be signed personally by the governor of California and it does count as a LoR.The program directors do not take an application in consideration without that Californian LoR.I've been told so far by many programs to which I intended to apply.Why?Because of the high number of applicants.
What an original method to make money California state has chosen! 600$ is still an exagerated price to be paid by an applicant before matching for California.GL to everybody.
matoka
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »