Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to Dr. necker - joya04
dear Dr necker
sorry to bother u again but i know that i'll get the actual information from u. what do u think about timing of interview. interview in early(nov) or late(jan) is better for match? or does it matter? ur opinion is really important for me. thanks for ur time
As I recalled, Dr. Necker answered this question earlier, his opinion is time is not that important, prepare yourself really well. If I remembered it wrong, please anyone correct me.
As I recalled, Dr. Necker answered this question earlier, his opinion is time is not that important, prepare yourself really well. If I remembered it wrong, please anyone correct me.
if your goin for a university program then its better to schedule them late i.e. December and January, bcoz in the whole process they keep on listing good candidates so when u interview late your gonna be the one they will remember most when submitting programs rank order list. G.L

if your goin for a university program then its better to schedule them late i.e. December and January, bcoz in the whole process they keep on listing good candidates so when u interview late your gonna be the one they will remember most when submitting programs rank order list. G.L

but in community programs its the opposite bcoz alot offers prematches and as u go on to interview late half of the seats have already been filled so your forced to go to match which is always a risk, but its all about passion eithers its an academic environment or seeing yourself as a practicing consultant.
but in community programs its the opposite bcoz alot offers prematches and as u go on to interview late half of the seats have already been filled so your forced to go to match which is always a risk, but its all about passion eithers its an academic environment or seeing yourself as a practicing consultant.
Somewhere is right, I don't think it really matters. What I do reccommend though is that, if you have more than one interview, try to schedule the one you are most interested toward the end, so you will be a little more "experienced" in handling the whole interview process.

Good luck
Somewhere is right, I don't think it really matters. What I do reccommend though is that, if you have more than one interview, try to schedule the one you are most interested toward the end, so you will be a little more "experienced" in handling the whole interview process.

Good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »