Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pls help - img1113
hello people!
What do we say when a PD asks how did we know their program??
Like do we say thru website or anybody stayin in the same city or anything else??
any help wud be appreciated
thanks
i think truth......gandhi giri is not just for seeing, apply as well n u might like it...thats wat i feel
i think truth......gandhi giri is not just for seeing, apply as well n u might like it...thats wat i feel
Tell him how you got to know about them. There isn't a standardized answer to it. Just tell the truth.
Tell him how you got to know about them. There isn't a standardized answer to it. Just tell the truth.
Hello img1113

I've been asked that same question by the PD. Generally, I find that question is asked by programs who aren't as well known as say Emory University. I felt the PD just wanted to know how you found it...that's all...I always tell them exactly how I found the program....
Hello img1113

I've been asked that same question by the PD. Generally, I find that question is asked by programs who aren't as well known as say Emory University. I felt the PD just wanted to know how you found it...that's all...I always tell them exactly how I found the program....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »