Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question - aphrodite
thanks blue and morpheus!
aphro if u did not give your exam before christmas then u cant give it before 15th January as prometric will close down. I wanted to give it in end of december but its not possible.
You should have your result before rank order list submission, that must be the deadline for you. G.L
aphro if u did not give your exam before christmas then u cant give it before 15th January as prometric will close down. I wanted to give it in end of december but its not possible.
You should have your result before rank order list submission, that must be the deadline for you. G.L
Aphro,some program have either ROL deadline for step 3 or Jan 31st,some march 31st.bottomline communicate with your programs and tell them you outrightly go for J if you dont ge your step 3 early enough for H1 processing.

You can register immediately you get ECFMG certified

To be on safe side update your ERAs and ad J1 visa

GL
Aphro,some program have either ROL deadline for step 3 or Jan 31st,some march 31st.bottomline communicate with your programs and tell them you outrightly go for J if you dont ge your step 3 early enough for H1 processing.

You can register immediately you get ECFMG certified

To be on safe side update your ERAs and ad J1 visa

GL
thanks guys! yes I do already have J1 and h1 B BOTH ON MY WISH LIST Wink
thanks guys! yes I do already have J1 and h1 B BOTH ON MY WISH LIST Wink
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »