Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JFK airport to Bronxlebanon hospital - matchhacker

hi ,can anyone plzz tell me how to reach Bronxlebanon hospital from JFK ,

reaching JFK at 9 am and interview at 1.00 pm Bronx .
Look at their website, they gave clear directions. From airport drive will take around half hour. In peak time traffic jam is a problem. If you can, try taking train to avoid traffic jams.
dont trust website info,they dont update it.some of those info were put up 3 years ago

try the google map,and airport info.driving may not be a good idea,maybe subway/bus or something,but you will make it
well u land at 9am. would leave by 9:30/10 depending upon checked-in luggage etc. 1 hr max by cab to manhattan. then 1 hr by subway to bronx-lebanon
How long would it take to go from JFK to Bronx by Cab?
Hi, I see this is your first time in New York. Okay, if I were you, I would take the airtrain from JFK (just ask anyone at the airport where to take it). This costs five dollars (compared to forty you might spend taking a taxi) and then transfer to the subway. I then transferred to the E train from Jamaica station to 50 something st. in Manhattan. This takes approximately an hour and a half from JFK. One you are in the city, transfer again to a train going to the bronx. Total cost is 7 dollars, and I am pretty confident you can make it with the time you have if your plane isn't late.
matchhacker, I would agree the chepest and safest way of going is subway. As katkim advised take airtrain and transfer to E line and at 59th street change to D line and get down at 174-175 station and BL is 2 mintues walk fromt he subway.
Take the JAMAICA-BOUND AIRTRAIN in JFK to SUTPHIN Blvd. ARCHER Av. (this is the Jamaica Stop). Once there, take the elevators to the C-level, there you've got the subway station.
Take the MANHATTAN-BOUND E TRAIN to LEXINGTON AV/53ST.
In LEXINGTON AV/53ST, TRANSFER to the BRONX-BOUND 4 TRAIN until your destiny which is 170 St.
You are gonna be at River Av. and 170 St. so you have to walk 3 blocks to 170St and Grand Concourse. Although you have the B or D train that takes you to 170St and Grand Concourse, i think the way detailed above is the fastest and less complicated way to get there.
You'll have aproximately an 1 hour and a half trip.
Good luck
PS. Check the trip at the NYC subway site: http://www.mta.nyc.ny.us/nyct/maps/submap.htm

Thank you all , thats really vey kind of you guys ,,,,
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »