Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
brs to be practised or not -
PLEASE HELP

HI ,
I wanted to know whether one has to do the board review series . A friend advised me not to do the BRS.I will be writing my step 1 in less than a month.Please advise.
IN ADVANCE THANKS
NALINI
ankur

Hi Nalini.BRS is very good for certain subjects,like BS and Physiology.Doing it at this stage depends on whether you have already done some other books for these subjects.
nalini

HI Ankur,
I did nms and doing Qbook and Qbank presently.Is that enough?I have the 5 series of the BRS and i did the last 2 series of the BRS :CNS AND THE RENAL PARTS.I do not have enough time for the rest .These 3 are left:normal processes,abnormal processes and the haemopoietic. I can only do one and may not complete it.Which one i should do?I am confused???? I will be doing the q book and bank anyway but not much time for the others.Please advise.thanks
Dan

Hi, BRS is very good for Path and Physio. For the rest, dont even think about BRS, there are better choises. Good luck!
Dan
Dan

I forgot to add Behav for BRS. Thx!
ankur

ive done the other BSS volumes(its BSS u want to know bout,not BRS ,isnt it?).Yhe one on abnormal processes has the max amount of info thats not covered at other places.So,that would be your best bet i guess.Good luck!
Kamran

I think Kaplan is the best for physio!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »