Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
second time CS takers waiting for result on 6 th - bowwowmiow
how do we check the oasis!cause there is no place in the oasis where it mentions my second exam date nor there is space for the score reporting date ??do we have to do the oasis trick or wait for the score card!!
You can try today. But you will be informed that you r registered applicant. There is some restriction before you can apply. As the is not uploaded to the OASIS. If your is uploaded it will be to ways.

1- you have passed this you exam you can not apply.....
2- you will go through the whole application process...... it means it is not a good day.Hope it won't be there.
hey,
I heard that there is a window period time.Within the window ,you will be always having access to your new application,regardless you failed or passed in the previous test.After the window closed,then what docpesh said is true.you will have either situation.
hoci,do you know how long the window period is? thanks for your reply.
i m also waiting for result?took it on 26th oct,i have realized since the standards have raised,......alll of us are more scared of results.....
same staution with me....i am also remembering the mistakes i did..
i pray for all of us...i hope we alll pass...
cant wait till 6th dec?
btw willl i get on the same date or chances for it to get can be delayed?
thanks for reply
good luck....
it was my first attempt...hope i pass...so tense...
Hi ,shinichiro,
No one knows how long the window will last.That's why the advice given for this trick is- better not to try the trick.because it may give you panic ,when you check it during the window.The resonable explanation for the window is between the time they unlock your database and the time they send your score out by mail.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »