Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urbana Champaign Vs Rochester Gen Vs Maimonides - geniex
Guys pls lemme know which is the best amongst these
if you applied to these progs and have ivs and then want us to rank them for you then you must be dumb..

in any case, among the 3 maimonides is most well known

gl
Good joke! Well I would rank Maimonides and RGH on a similar platform..The only distinctive advantage of doing it in maimonides is that it has its own fellowships.RGH you will get fellowships outside the program because the program has a good reputation..About Urbana I am not sure.In my opinion UIUC is a gr8 engineering university and not a medical one!
Hi guys..thank u for ur inputs.
Choc9....not everyone is smart enough like you to research every program they apply for...cos they may not have the time.Nevertheless thx for replying.
I happen to know a couple of residents at Urbana-CHampaign. It is not really University-based, that is why there are so many IMGs, I was told that it isnot a good program.... They sent you to a VA hosptial...the PD is rude.... I donot know much about the other two,

GL
Hi Matching07....could u pls e-mail me at genie_nap. I interviewed at Urbana and need to ask you something.Thanks in advance.
what specialty r u guys talking about?
to matching07: r u talking about carle hospital in urbana-champaign? is it FP?
to justin_md, it is IM, not FP, FP there is a very small program. I heard they require 1 yr USCE if you graduate more than 2 yrs ago. It doesn't sound IMD friendly. Urbana-Champaign is a boring placeSad
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »