Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help step 3 failed - dockamal
i got my result today could not believe my eyes i got failed . i have got 9 interviews in psychiatry and two of them showed very positive response i have attended 4 iv and 5 to attend in jan. i have written lettrs to every program stating i have given my step 3 now how should i proceed further shoud i tell them myself as my transcripts will not be automatically updated . i need sincere advise . plz
so many reviews no reply no kind soul to help
if they don't specifically ask, don't tell...
And reschedule the exam as soon as possible and take it and get your score (If possible!!!)before rank order submit dateline.
If they ask, tell the truth.
It is not affect your interviews very much, as oz said, if they don't ask, you don't mention it, but if they ask, tell the truth.
very positive response-in what form;please be specific and which programs?
showed very positive response,how.prematch.high rank,mai or verbal.oral sucks
the programs have said they r going to rank me higher in their rank list.
dockamal didnt u just score a 99 in step 2 CK!!!!!!!!!!! i think ull previous results will bail you out.keep the hope alive....and prepare for step3!!!!!!!!
hi,
i have also got my result and i failed by one mark....got 74...now prob is that i have a preamtch sigend and can u pls tell me how to proceed from now....
i came to know that i cant reapply from the date of the step 3 administartion....so i can only take the exam after the march frist week....

psl dockamal...pls help me and i am very confused....

with reagards
hari
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »