Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre-matches - chiny
I have already attended only 4 IVs, 3 pre-matches, 2 at the spot, one after 10 days from the IV. I am very confused now. I may decide to take one of the offers. I still have 11 interviews to go next month. One of the pre-matches is my second choice in the ranking list, so I am a little bit tempted. I still have to attend my top choice next month.
Anyway, I will be cancelling 11 IVs if I choose to accept one of the offers. I have already cancelled Ball Memorial, Indiana, IM for the first week of January. Someone may grab it!
Any input?
i would take the prematch at my second choice...good idea to see if they can give some time to attend the 1st choice interview..
from where did you get the prematch offers? can you please tell me your credentials
if it is at your second choice for sure grab it I would suggest...

Once any program in your first 3 list offers you prematch you should think about it sincerely..

Taking prematch is not offense.... but after all it's upon you to decide nobody can make decision for you... you are responsible physician.... decide accordingly..
i think you are too good - i did not get prematches -- top and little topmost are the same grab it - little diiffereance does not matter -- you can spend rest of the months peacefully

Hey Chiny,

I don't know what programs you're choosing from, but you seem like a very strong candidate from what I've seen on the forum. It may be worth your while to go after your #1 choice.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »