Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thank you letter from Metrohealth - allset2007
Did anyone who interveiwed for peds here got a repl for thankyou letter? i got a mail (post) from one of the attendings that i interveiwed . Is it of any importance?does anybody else got similar response?
please reply..
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
I got a reply[mail] from one of the attendings too......dont know how much it means though.Gl
what does the mail say?
not much and nothing about ranking /prematch.it is just an acknowledment of my mail and appreciation of me as a candidate.hope this helps.............GL
it said , it was nice to meet you i enjoyed learning about your interests in so snd so..i can say that this is very good program for u to begin your residency.....
Looks like interviewers at metrohealth reply to everyone's mail/email. I know lots of people (including myself) getting such mails from them, but that doesnt mean its automated and automatic. May be they mean what they say.
Its good that they are replying.
sheikhss, I guess I have met you at SUNY downstate. Did I guess it right?
guys, after how many days of sending thank u letters, did u receive a reply from them? i am still waiting :-(
I got them within a few hrs
pinkyvenky...............no I didnt get an interview from SUNY.I think you met someone else
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »