Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview Exp. at Brooklyn Hospital, NY (family P) - mabel
Hello!

I know everybody is busy but I would really appreciate your feedback.

I have an interview at Brooklyn Hospital Center to Family Practice and would like to know how is the interview there.

I would really appreciate any information you can give me!

Thank you for your comments!
Hello Mabel...Had the interview there in nov. Its very laid back. Former PD quit so there is an indian Dr. in for her position. Interview is not organized at all. First they ask you to answer some q,s on ( mcq) to see how well prepared you are. The int last 15 min with two faculty ( PD and attending) . Program director did even bother to talk just nodded. I dont know if it was me or her attitude. Tell you the truth I think it was her attitude. Waste of time. They should be more professional. PC is very sweet and helpful. They ask ! VEERY simple medical q,s. Hospital is chaos. The think that got me is that they label you from the beggining. They patch your white coat with A FAMILY MEDICINE patch. That goes for every specialty. For those whinners out there please dont get me wrong I love family med. but this is the only place where I saw that. I dont have that many interviews but I definately not going to rank the. you have to be very desperate.
Any comments well received!!!
Mabel I forgot to say that is you speak spanish they need you!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »