Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any advice - siddhant
hi friends
i am new in this forum ,am little confused about going further as my scores are 90 step 1 and 85 step 2 ,waiting for cs date, do you think i will get any interview calls when i'll apply in next session,
ofcourse!!!!! just give CS and start studying for step3 .u can get into any speciality you want...good luck!!!
Hi Siddhant : I do not understand your post well, You think , that you will not get interviews with those scores ???? come on , of course you will, just clear your CS , get USCE, get US Lors and apply to IMG friendly programs . May be if you apply to surgical specialities you migth not be so sucessful but within medical specialities you should get IV , my advice do not start this process with that mentality, start this process thinking that you are a winner and you got good scores because you worked hard to get them .GLh
thanks a lot friends
thank for these encouraging words .
will you please advice how i can improve my CV while staying in india ,is there any way coz i can't afford to go for obsevership,
thanks
staying in india it will help if you work in the speciality you want to pursue and also try to get some publications in international journals!!!
is there any importance of having some resarch experience in india
hello sith and daguev
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »