Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad interview - rhodessta
to rhoessta: i think that's a very good idea. plan your answers for your next interviews in case they ask the same question. This time around you will be better prepared and confident about your answers. Make your previous interview as a learning experience. If you decide to go for second visit with same hospital, avoid talking about previosly discussed topics. Try to start NEW, discuss what has not been discussed, this way you will show real interest in the program and not appear hang up on your previous meeting. But if have no further questions about the program then I think a 2nd visit is unneccessary. A thank you letter would be more benefecial. Just my opinion.
You know what you will be ok, we are imgs and we have so much stress so you showed some weakness, its ok and your interview was not so bad at my interview they kept asking me about war in Iraq and im not even a muslim the guy he was acting like im sadaam
the guy waz probably just having a bad day and took it out on u..don't take it to heart
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »