Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vit, kita,aphro, anybody - masmn
can we inform PD that I will rank the program high. it is considered as violation. pls note the nrmp rules:

# A program director "guarantees" an applicant that he/she will rank the applicant within the program's quota, but only if the applicant will rank the program first on his/her rank order list.
# An applicant "guarantees" a program director that he/she will rank the program first on their rank order list, but only if the program director will rank the applicant within the program's quota.

pls comment can we send emails to PD. I recall the post aphro asking when to send the emails.
Thnkz
dear , I think this is not brake the nrmp rules becaus I think that is kind to show the proram your fake interest in there program . To be onest most of the thank you letter I did lie on them saying that cos they lied on me also .
MASM: It is NOT a violation for you to tell the program how you will rank them
thanks guys
masmn,
sorry for not being able to reply earlier...I dont think its a violation to let them know about your intentions of ranking them high,but it will be a violation if you ask them how they plan to rank you.GL!
thanks ahpro
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »