Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLZ .PLZ HELP OR ANY IDEA from experts??? - arafat81
I have interview in hospital that do not sponsor any type of visa. I don't know if I can manege that by myself ??//
Please guys any idea about that
COME ON GUYS ,should I GO TO THIS INTERVIEW or there is ANY way I can get VISA ????
I am not an expert, but I am confused here, how come they've invited you if they don't sponsor any visa? Did you mention you have GC or US citizenship? PGMs that don't give visas usually interview GCholders/ citizens only.
If they do not sponsor visa then ask them if they consider ecfmg J1 visa. If they do not consider then it's wise to talk to Pd before you visit them. Bythe way why did you apply to those places?
best of luck!
actually I remember that I read in one of forums that they sponsor h1 but afer I got the interview they told me they do not sponsor any one rite now , i HaVE INTERVIEW WITH them tommorow . I do not know wat should i do ??
actually I remember that I read in one of forums that they sponsor h1 but afer I got the interview they told me they do not sponsor any one rite now , i HaVE INTERVIEW WITH them tommorow . I do not know wat should i do ??
actually mr araft81 is a pseudoname by someone who is just here on this forum to make fun of arafat81..

really this guy usually posts irrelevant topics which make no sense whatsoever.. please dont even read his posts as he is not a genuine contender or even a genuine person.
if u have it tomorrow, attend it, n then, mention ur concern to pd or pc, maybe they'll consider ecfmg spüonsored visa, if they gave h1 last year..
thank you godschild so much about your support .. by the way also thanks for assult of yellowfever ? Smile I will not say any thing aout him
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »