Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phone call to ask about ranking - asdasd
I read in some post to call PC about ranking .

I like to know about the programs which give appropiate ans.wheather they rank apllicant or not.

Please post your experiance to help people like me.

Good luck to everyone.
anybody?
only one program that I interview told me to call them around Feb 15 and they would let me know more or less where they rank me, the others didn't say anything about that.
one program lets us call on January 31. other didn't.
please tell us name of program.
can we call the program and ask them about ranking? i thoiugt it was violation of nrmp law?
It IS a VIOLATION of Match Rulz if you ask a program how it will rank you....
But safer way to do it just ask prog if they have made up their mind about U and let them volunteer what they feel like.Dont ask prog directly where they r going to rank U. Previous statement has multiple meanings and is not violation too.
I think its OK to ask whether you'll be considered for ranking however you cant ask where/how they will be ranking you. I think it varies from program to program.....some will inform the candidate others do not.
to BE honest i still thinking of that because i know its violation to ask about your ranking in the program ........but ............ I don't know ?????? even if i will do that i will do it with just number one program in my ROL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »