Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very nervous......neeed your advice - drz
Iam like many of you , I got only interview this year . And I dont know I wasnt lucky in my interview , only one person have interviewed me and unfortunately my interview lasts for almost 5 minutes. He asked me 2 questions why did you choose this program ? and where else you got interviews. After that he said did you have any questions for me ? Guys is this mean that he is not interested in me because he didnt ask me any questions about myself or experience .........Any opinion please.........
Dont worry, i have seen this that alot of interviewers does not even know what to ask from the applicant. What they do is they ask couple of question and then left everything on the applicant. I hope that you have asked questions (at least 5-6) from him / her bcoz you have to talk to them and prolong interview that is how you convince them that you are the one they are looking for but obviously dont worry that is the case with many, you are not alone in this scenario.
Good luck
what not stupid questions could we ask?
Stupid questions will be those questions whose answers are already onfrieda and their home site...rest all are yours.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »