Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 replies to my thank you notes, please read - tpoed
Received 2 replies from the same program.
Very friendly letters from PD and ass't chair of the department containing following sentences.

The PD wrote: I will certainly keep you in mind as we prepare our lists.

The ass't chair wrote: I hope we see you in the future.

Do these sound general and vague to you or am I deluding myself that they really mean something?
I heard this from a program too: I will certainly keep you in mind as we prepare our lists.

But, why does it matter? Just rank according to your preference. That's the only correct way to make ROL. Guessing what programs mean is not helpful.
rank ur order
danille and ganja_doc

I know, I know, I know. I've heard it sooooo many times, but it's natural to wonder when they do take the time to answer you (since most don't), if they are trying to tell you something without saying it straight out.

I alraedy ranked them. They are my #1, but it would be comforting and give peace of mind if I had some idea what others think about these letters. That's what surprised me most, that both of them replied, plus there was a third response that sounded a little more general.
Hi typoed, in your case, very positive. Now relax and enjoy your day. If ever being nervous helps, then let's go worried to hell and match into residency, for everyone.
anyone else?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »