Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting ready to scramble,pls advise - matthew1720
hi guys, i think there's a good chance I'll have to participate in the scramble so I would like to be sure of some things with your help:
1. have any of you tried the following electronic faxing services:efax, jconnect, Fax2Mail, etc and are they legit and effective when it comes to faxing for scramble?
2. I've been registered with both eras and nrmp and have been using eras to apply to programs.So I don't have to apply to one more program a week before the scramble, is this right, because all my documents are already uploaded in eras?
3. if one avails of the Return of Documents (like LORs) Service from eras so we can get our documents and fax them ourselves, we can still avail of their services during scramble right because they already have their own copy of our documents uploaded?

Any input or advise you guys have would be greatly appreciated, so thanks very much! Smile
anyone guys,please?
there's a thread written by forum member Dr_Swapna....it's the best thread I've seen so far about SCRAMBLE
1- I've not used them, but efax/smartfax should be fine.
2- u dont have to apply again before 1 week. its for people who have not applied at all, they should do it atleast 1 week prior.
3- ya they have our documents available[already uploaded] so they wont need ur originals. we can use rods & get them back & still scramble with eras for 30 programs.
THANKS DRSWAPNA YOUVE BEEN SUCH A BIG HELP!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »