Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jovana exam experiance - jovanavcs
hi,jovana,
i didn't much inv in forum,i am just a observer of this forum.i know u help a lot others n we got many informations n knowledges fr u.may god bless u n u will pass.
thxs again
hi jovana
really great.....
u did great help.
all the best
can give ur mail id.
great jovana
salamat
salamat
god pless y feel better soon
great jovana yll pass yr exam iam sure
about me i did alistt of misttttaakkkees

hahaha
but the pt love me thats only thing iam sure about it
i am reaally not sure i if i pass
if i failed
it dosent matter i win y nice friends thts really very important for me
illpray for her
y pra y for me
thankkks god
salamat
jovana, are you getting better? life is sometimes very tough..wish you best. you are sincerest person in this board. your recommendations and experiences are benefiting all of us..god bless you. hc
my dear friends and collegues,
Thank you so much for everything..for your prayers, for your sincere love and I want to let you know that I am OK...litlle better, BUT AUGMENTIN is somehow working better then clarytromycin.....
My body is weak, BUT my spirit is still alive and I miss all of you and I am so gald that I am connected to the internet again...I am NOT in the U.S. now,BUT I will be in touch...
for those that ask me for my e-mail is cavdarska@manager.com or vcavdarska@woh.rr.com ..
Lody as I told you before the pt will like you beacsu eyou are likeable and sincere and caring, so we wilol just wait for Oasis and yes I agree with you...the important thing is that w egain some friends while gaining some knowledge...life is wondrfull despite so many obsticles in life,BUT with God all things are possible....
Your Jovana
somebody was asking about hotel accomodatons and I will elaborate very soon on that, how that and some other things can hav e agreta impact on your exam....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »