Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
has anyone tried Dr.Youel's review? - likehe
there are 56hrs of dvd lecture and 3 books. total cost? $1225 and unlimited phone consultation with Dr Youel himself. I wanted to try it but the price is too steep. Has anyone tried it with good result? Please............ any kind soul can reply, I'm in need of a good review resource. Thanks!
NEVER HEARD OF THAT,,,NEW TO ME
HI likehe,
Leave your e-mail and i will mail you info about Dr youel's prep, cuz we used it. Alright . take care.
my email: likehe888
millions of thanks!
Does anyone know if Dr Youel is still doing test prep? His website does not seem active? Thanks for any help!
Do not sweat it...Sad!)--RE-BOOT NOW!

I was in your boat several years back with several failures and no USCE and no hope!...here I am now in 4th yr (chief rez) IM...

just email me direct ( ; put "residency advice needed" into the subject header)

for more tips including step 3 for upgrade (i've got some good tutoring sources to get you there) and --basically that you have to fit into the system as it stands now--e.g., get USCE, and make contacts and fill out beautiful ERAS Cvs and personal statements..GL for the next match--YOU CAN DO IT-i..e, I DID!
skype tutor for drilling- very affordable - please contact - live:db04e0378ba9bcbb
IIB1ai uf:
What’s (besides being ‘simple…’) unique about it?: A 100%-Guaranteed Passage-Period.
Where?: Online .
When (since?)?: 2001.
Who (by?)? : MDs with Ivy League credentials.
How? (administered?)? : Cloud-/”Live chats-”-/Telephonic.
Contact (toll free): ext twelve fifty.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »