Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to study q bank? - dreamresidency08
some q bank explanations are not involved in the kaplan book sometimes..so i take small notes from those answers onto the related page/topic on kaplan book.So that when i go over the kaplan book again, i will be going over q bank too. But it takes forever, so few questions a day !?? is this time consuming ? how do you guys study? please guide me. i do not know how to study for usmle..thanks.
how much are u able to do that way?? i am able to do 2 tests a days, 50 questions each
drtwix- thanks for reply. i started to think i am doing sth stupid wasting my time. The number of q i cover depend on the course/topic, and type.for ex microbiology takes a lot of time.
yes but dont overdo it.. Q bank repeats its concepts and by the end of it u will know a lot.. try to take ur exam one month after u finish Q bank.. dont delay it too much coz that will waste the effectiveness of Q bank.. Good luck
i realized q bank repeats concepts too..cos i get faster in going thru them. You are right about effectiveness and as the time passes, forgetting material is more likely.Thanks for input. good luck to you also.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »