Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
one million dollar residency - irisw
how are u losing a million bucks by working - thats the interesting question..

are u an investment banker to medical college types?
My husband will lose that much money because of job change, not me.
WHY SHOULD UR HUSBAND MOVE... YOU MOVE AND TRY FOR pgy-2 NEXT YEAR. YOUR HUSBAND SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT.. 3 YRS WILL FLY OFF IN NO MOMENT. YOU CAN EVEN TRY PGY1 AGAIN NEXT YEAR IF NO PGY2 IS AVAILABLE. SO CHILL OUT AND DONT WORRY. IT IS EASY FOR US TO SAY BUT YOU HAVE THE PASS THE PATH AT ONE STAGE.
oh...

in that case. dont make ur entire family shift. do a pgy1 yr and take a transfer. thats the best option imho..
You all forgot that I won't be able to get the license in his state.
why wont u b able to get license in his state?
training license are available in every state and is not an issue. why wud u have a problem with a permanent license once u finish ur 3yrs of residency from any part of usa..???
hey apurv! whats up buddy? she may be refering to the number of attempts taken to clear the steps. It differs from state to state, right?

to iris: what does ur husband do in his state that he cnat do in the state you got residency....you can start residency and he can slowly think about moving and find similar job. Somebody who can make a million bucks in one state can make atleast half a mil in any state. opportunites dont come everyday, grab onto them when one presents!!!!!!!GL
Thanks for all the responses. Actually I found out I might be able to practise in his state. So things get easier than I thought. Again thanks very much!! I truely appretiate this forum and it helped me a lot!
What a stupid woman !
hey kingmischiefSmile sup..
i think the OP had not thot out her scenario clearly..
just waitin for the state license and stuff. u know the pain in ass.. where did u match up buddy?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »