Where can we get usmle123 cases for ccs
I am from non clinical side, graduated in 1999
I had studied UW, Kaplan and CCS UW
but i flunked with a score 70
I am shattered, dont know how to study again
Please help me
Advice
thanks
I also graduated in 1999. I was able to pass with a 206. I read first aid and crush, did UW about 4 times (probably excessive) and did usmle123. YOu can access usmle123 from studentconsults.com. I had to essentially relearn medicine this year. Stay hopeful. It can be done.
thanks garymd
int_rej:

sorry to hear about your score.

How did you think you did on the CCS cases?
ok

Not so good

One of my pts didnt get better but neither worse

But others were getting better although i was not able to send them home as the case would end before time
Kindly help me on this

Can u please explain how u went about the ccs cases
I am still awaiting my results, so I am not sure if I am qualified to give any advice.

The only thing I can say is the exam was weird.

u r right

I dont understand y such an exam ----anyways we have to pass it
i'm sorry to hear about your score, man. It seems that you have good background and i think thay all you need is to pratise more questions, make notes, read those notes before th test, and practice more CCS cases. I think what is important in CCS is not whether your pt is getting beter or worse, but what steps did you performe to diagnose and treat the pt, consequinces of youe steps, i.e basics and principles of management. Aanother thing, you should never give up, evn if your pt is getting worse, keep investgating, order tests just don't blank out. You'll do fine, just don't loos hope and don't give up! GL.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »