Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@@@ uw q bank SCORE big MISTAKE - icu
i hate this did u gys noticed that the majority of the wright answers r choice A IN THE UW Q BANK
THIS DIVE ME NUTS AND AFFECT MY PERFORMANCE I WISH I DIDN'T NOTICE THIS TO START WITH ... WHY THESE PEOPLE WHO PUT IT DIDN'T DO IT ALPHABETICA like the real exam at least this bias will be better I THINK I WILL EMAIL THEM AND U GYS START EMAILING THEM TO CHANGE THESE THINGS
That might be just a coincidence.
i kinda noticed it too after ur post,,,,,,i think they have a lot of As
i almost finish it about 65-70% of the answers r : A this is very bad bias in that q bank
oh please let's email them for the best of all of us who will repeat it or for first timer also.. what u gys think ???
hey guys
If u did notice,u should have requested them instead of making it a public issue on the forum.I am just saying this bcoz people who didnt notice this might have did that now n now u people started to have others scores also vary bcoz of this bias.I am sorry..i did th UW n i didnt notice until now...but now bcoz of this post..I am sure it would really effect my score.Just ur score is biased u dont need to make othere's also.Better have dealt with them directly and made the changes already.
Sorry again..but hope u guys understand
i already e mailed them but no respond so far .....
hi every body i noticed it 2 as well thanks ICU who brought this to our attention ... i contacted them by mail we all should do this untill they do something please e mail them ......
I checked two blcoks what i did. Correct A answer is less than 25%, which is reasonable, I think. Please focuse what you studied and anwser qs based on your knowlege...such kind of information is realy not important for us...even more a little bit misleading.
i didn't say all q bank i SAID THE MAJORITY OF IT 65% -70% !!!!!! coumadin read my message i didn't mean to distract any 1 actually i want to help i said please let's email them trying to make sure they will distribute all answers with all options ...actualy i did fax them already a notice plus emailed them .. and also for ur info i almost finish it ...it was easy for me to say forget it i don't care about the rest of us but i ment to help who will repeat it or first timer any way this is my point hope it's clear now ok
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »