Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
seeking advice from fellow pinoys - rn2md
I'm an RN too with fulltime job in CA. I worked 3 straight days/12hrs per shift and the rest of my 4 days was like reading like hell!

it took me 8 mos to finish everything. I ll start my residency this coming june at AZ. I studied 5mos step 1, 2mos ck and 1mo cs.

for kids issue..enroll them in a scholl with afterschol program..meaning with daycare..they ll take care of everything including pick up your kid from the school

being an RN help me a lot during res application.. 1 visa, 2 its a usce & 3 lor from us md's
make sure u take your NBME practice exam. only schedule your date after u do well on it.
thanks billmmmd. congrats on you residency. when did you start your prep? i just started with my reviews hoping to go into the 2008 match. i don't know how i'll be able to finish them in time for that. i'm keeping my fingers crossed. i also work 12 hours/day 3 days a week. i had to give up my per diem job so i could devote more time to this. i bring my baby to a babysitter where he stays there for the whole day. the other day, i studied for like 14 hours. i am really determined to do this. by the way, what review materials did you use? thanks.
HEY M2MD.... AM l also in the same boat as yours... working fulltime in a research..... have a wife and a kid.... if you want we may motivate each other...... i just failed my step 2 after failing step1...... so we can set a common time for us....

i live in west virginia.........it hink this will work coz.... give me a call
if you want.......
ros2, sure we can do that. i also need a lot of motivation. mixing studies and family is really tough but we have to think about the long term goal. if others can do it, then we can also do it. are you preparing again for step 2? are you also aiming for 2008 match?maybe we can be buddies...
yes.. aiming for 2008.... keeping faith beyond all impossibilities..... contact me at 304-415-1404---- won't be here on weekends.... call me monday....

you have no...

let's motivate each other
what do u mean by PINOY
I used first aid ang q bank only..
hi im also an Rn here in Baltimore, Maryland undergoing the same experience as you guys...im done w/ step1,CK&CS...preparing for step 3 bcoz im late for 2008 match..to rn2md r you done already?if not i can help you,just let me know...email amadz_rivera..cel#4439298292
Mabuhay!

I completed all the Steps 1,2 CK, and 2CS and have ECFMG certification. I am a graduate of a Manila school from 2005.

I was wondering to all Pinoy grads who didn't finish their internship and only have 50? weeks of clinical clerksip hours . . . are there any states besides California and Texas that are strict with the 72 week requirement.

Since I have already graduated, is there a way to gain USCE experience, which will add to the lack of 22 weeks?

Or Are there states that don't rigidly follow the 72 week requirement.

salamat po.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »